- GRT has been operating in a fully remotely since 2009.
- The optical monitoring of the briht gamma-ray blazars and the variable stars by GRT, AAS meeting at DC, January 3 - January 7 2010 ( Click for the poster).
- Goddard Robotic Telescope -Optical Follow-up of GRBs and Coordinated Observation of AGNs-, HEAD meeting at Los Angels, March 31 - April 3 2008 ( Click for the poster).
- "Goddard Robotic Telescope - Optical follow-up of GRBs and coordinated observations of AGNs," Advances in Space Research 47, 1444-1450 (2011) ( Click for the paper).
- "The 2009 December Gamma-ray Flare of 3C 454.3: The Multifrequency Campaign," ApJL, 716, 170-175 (2010) (Link to astro-ph)
- Test observations are performing at GSFC. Here are our first light images!
- Comet Lulin (C/2007 N3) image on Feb 21 7:17 UT (15 sec x 40; V,B,R) ( Click ).
- Lunar eclipse images on December 21, 2010 (U filter) ( Click ).