Don Horner's Ph.D. Thesis
This page contains information about my Ph.D. thesis, X-ray Scaling Laws for Galaxy Clusters and Groups.
What's available so far:
- Download a postscript copy or a PDF (converted from the postscript copy).
- An ASCII catalog of the main ASCA catalog is available. This catalog has the temperature, metal abundances, and luminosities. See Appendix A in the thesis for a complete explanation of the columns in the table. Note that the fluxes and luminosites in this table have been corrected for the error mention in the Errata section below.
- A preliminary web page which shows the catalog as well as images of the clusters (and images of the spectra). Note that this page hasn't been updated in a while.
What's happening now:
- An updated version of the catalog is in preparation. This catalog will have about 20 more clusters from observations that were not public at the time I wrote the thesis.
- Science papers are in preparation.
Last modified: Tue Jan 22 16:10:43 EST 2008